Since the early days of private labels in France and Switzerland, Reitzel has been a major player in the pickle sector, primarily focusing on gherkins and cucumbers. Today, these products, manufactured in our factories yet sold under a private brand, represent 51% of our turnover: we are and will continue to remain a private label specialist.
REITZEL’S EXPERTISE IN PRIVATE LABELS
Underlying our range of private label products are a set of key values:
- Quality: we are deeply committed to offering exceptional quality across the board, from the product itself and service we offer to food traceability and safety.
- Competitiveness: price is an important criteria when choosing a private label, and we strive to offer a range of high-quality products at competitive prices.
- Marketing: we are committed to our private labels as if they were our own, in terms of market research, innovation, consumer testing, etc.
- Information and transparency: we are deeply committed to informing our clients on market developments in order to build trust.
Our expertise is based on the following aspects:
- the capacity to create our own supply anywhere where gherkins grow with secure supply chains
- the capacity to store this raw material and then transform it into end products in line with our clients’ needs
- the capacity to offer the best price in compliance with your specifications
- the capacity for innovation and development.
- In France: Intermarché, Auchan, Carrefour, Groupe Casino, and more
- In Switzerland: Coop, Migros, and more
- Internationally: ALDI, Edeka, Spar, and more.